Process Optimization, Application technology, Sampling Technician (m/f)
In our company you will have the opportunity to run off a wide variety of molds and tools, for our local and international customers, being a part of ensuring our customers satisfaction
- Testing and Run-off of new tools and the associated automation
- Production of first and subsequent sample parts from EPDM, 2K, hot runner and turntable molds as well as small series parts
- Analysis of data and derivation of measures
- Supplier selection, development and deadline monitoring
- Risk assessments "lessons learned”
- Optimization of processes in injection molding and automation, creation of filling studies
- Close coordination and cooperation with our customers
- Completed training as process mechanic for plastics and rubber technology or related training such as toolmaker or similar or completed studies or training as engineer, technician or master craftsman with relevant experience in the field of plastics technology or mechanical engineering.
- Willingness to travel and knowledge of written and spoken English would be an advantage.
- Communicative and cordial towards our customers, customers appropriate appearance.
Tel. +49 8384 8200-26
We look forward to your call or application, which we would be happy to receive by email.
Back to job offers